This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



Oct 21, 2014

We had a great day today.  Rode 36.6 miles on the bicycles.  Highlight of the day was a visit to the old village of LeBaux in Provence. Got lots of exercise since like most old towns and fortresses, they are built on the top of a mountain.  We did lots of climbing but the small and twisty roads were a bicyclists dream. Incredible scenery all the way. We are back on the boat for the night. Will do a short bike ride in the morning and then we will cruise the boat across the river (Rhone). To another landing point for a ride to Pont du Gard on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment