This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



SATURDAY, April 10
Started out the day with plans to hike to Land´s End. The path I usually take is a route over a lot of rocks but also skirts the Pacific Ocean and you have to run, between waves, across an isolated small beach. This morning the tide was extremely high and the way was too dangerous. So, I walked back to town and then headed in the opposite direction up the the blown glass factory for a visit. Then a couple hours of reading by the pool. Now, the big decision for the day -- where to eat dinner. These tough decisions just complicate my life too much. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment