This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



WEDNESDAY, April 14
Today we passed through three Army checkpoints, but other than that, it was an uneventful day. As we pulled into San Ignacio for breakfast we passed two riders on small BMW's just leaving town. When we stopped for gas at Guerrero Negro those two riders were there. They turned out to be two ladies from Vancouver Island who were riding together and had also been to Cabo San Lucas and were now heading home. We didn't see them again during our ride home. Stopped at our newest hidden secret hotel near San Quintin for the night. What a beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment