This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



SUNDAY AUGUST 8 2010,
After a couple days in Reno at Hot August Nights, I headed for central Oregon. I camped out at Gary and SueAnn Olsen's place. One day I rode my motorcycle down the hill to Salem and Independence to visit some good friends. Then on Friday, Gary, SueAnn and I took their RAZR 4-wheeler up into the mountains for a picnic lunch. We found ourselves inside a restricted fire line around a forest fire and had to use some ingenious methods to get back home. At least we didn't spend any jail time for our shenanigans but it was close, very close.

Today I find myself on Marrowstone Island on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington. What a great view fron the bluff overlooking the main channel leading to Pugent Sound. Have already scheduled a kayak outing for Thursday and hope to do some serious motobiking and bicycling if weather permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment