This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



November 1, 2017

Well, things are a little calmer this morning. The captain has informed us that the winds have reduced down to gale force now. He stated that we were six knots below hurricane force last night with 10 meter seas. The seas are still rough but this ship does a great job in all conditions. It's amazing how well one can sleep in these conditions. Just like being rocked to sleep. The only concern during the night was staying in bed. I suspect that is the reason the beds are all very low to the floor. So you don't get hurt when you are ejected from on top. Anyway, we are now officially in Antarctic waters. We plan on making our first Antarctic landing at Half Moon Island first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment