This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



May 2, 2013

Today we get to ride some really fun roads. First we head towards Hidalgo Del Parral, passing by Pancho Villa's former ranch that we have visited several times in the past. At Hidalgo Del Parral, we find our way to a small, little known, road that winds through the pine trees and mountains of the Copper Canyon area and ends up in Creel, right at the top of the canyon. We have spent a lot of time in Creel over the years. Sometimes, like this trip, just passing through. But on other trips, using Creel as a starting and ending point for week long excursions into the remotest areas of Copper Canyon on our dirt bikes. The town doesn't ever seem to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment