This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



May 3, 2013

Well, today is our last day in Mexico. We ride out of the mountains from Creel, past Buenaventura and Nuevo Casas Grandes, and finally end up in Agua Prieta where we turn in our temporary vehicle import permits and cross the border into Douglas, Arizona. Tomorrow, Don will head home with a stop in Las Vegas for the night. I decide to head west, making an overnight stop in Yuma. This allows me to visit with my son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters on my way home the next day. We have never had a bad trip. Especially to Mexico and this was no exception. A lot of new territory, and many new and wonderful experiences. We have now motorcycled in 26 of the 31 Mexican states. Time to start planning our next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment