This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



Sunday 10 June 2012

Today we left Pamplona and headed, via the most remote and twisty little roads there are, into France. One section of road was little more than a goat trail down the mountain. We did several nice passes in the mountains including Col DuTourmalet. The Tour De France has been using this famous pass since 1910 and there are now many professional cycling teams here training on the pass. At our lunch stop, it started to rain and we rode in the rain the rest of the day. Tonight we are in the town of Luz St. Sauveur. The weather forecast indicates that we will be riding in a lot of rain for the next few days. In the last three days we have ridden 1017 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment