This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



Sunday 03 June 2012

I just thought I would get caught up. After arriving in Blanes, Spain, a week ago, and having done over 100 miles on the bicycle in two days. Two days that included peddling over the Pyrenese mountains and riding in rain, I decided to stop for awhile and relax. I did just that until yesterday. I read a lot, walked a lot, ate a lot, and sat on the beach a lot. Yesterday I headed out into the countryside to explore some with my bicycle. I had a fun time and rode 31 miles. Today I took the train into Barcelona and from there out to the Cataluna Grand Prix circuit for the MotoGP motorcycle races. In Barcelona a railway worker directed me onto the wrong train so here I sit at a far away place waiting for another train to get me back to the right place. Luckily, I built in a couple hour buffer just in case. It all should work out.
And work out it did. I finally made it to the race track (Cataluna Circuit) and had a good time watching the fast guys go around the track. Then another train ride back here to Blanes. Tomorrow I'll ride my bicycle the 55-60 miles to the Barcelona airport to meet Don Simone who is flying in to do some motorcycling with me for awhile.
Later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment