This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



Tuesday 12 June 2012

Can the days keep getting better? Seems that every day is better than the last. Rode over numerous passes again today. The first pass was great! Many bicycle riders training on it. Seems though we are following the route of the Tour de France all across the Pyrenese. At the top of the first pass, we were at the snow level. The thermometer on the bike showed a temperature of 3 degrees Celcius. Just barely above freezing. As we approached the Mediterranean Sea, the temperature was warm and the sun was shining. Our stop for tonight is right on the beach at Argeles sur Mer in France. We rode 299 km today.

No comments:

Post a Comment