This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



29 May 2012

After two really tough days of riding where I put on 111.5 miles, with lots of steep climbs, I am going to relax a couple days again. I'm in a small town on the coast and I have a place to stay that is very inexpensive. I slept a full 10 hours last night and plan on that again tonight. I walked around town and along the beach most of today so I'll turn in early and read until I fall asleep. I'll probably do the same tomorrow. I'm actually only a days bicycle ride from Barcelona and I don't have to be back there until Monday. Who knows maybe I'll spend a few more days here.

No comments:

Post a Comment