This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



26 May 2012

Well here I sit on the beach in Banyuls sur Mer, France, eating a pizza. I've been here a couple days now and it's time to move on. Tomorrow I hope to ride over the Pyreneese mountains by way of Col du Banyuls. I hope the weather holds out. I sure don't want any more of the wind and thunderstorms that I had earlier on this adventure. I have been told the the road is good but one source said it was all paved and another said much was dirt. Oh well. So if all goes well I'll ride over the mountains tomorrow and be back in Spain. If the weather doesn't cooperate, I'll either take the coast road south or hop on a train a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment