This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



25 May 2012

When I got up this morning in Narbonne, France, I got to thinking about where I was going. I have no agenda, no set destination. I do however, value my money and my daily expenses have more than doubled since entering France. So the decision to head back to Spain was made. I'll do the same thing in Spain as I am doing in France, wander aimlessly but at much less expense. In the meantime I'll make a stop at Banyuls sur Mer for a day or two anyway. I really enjoyed that little town on the beach and there are many small streets to explore. I have not found a way to connect to the internet in Banyuls so this report and any other emails will probably be delayed until I move on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment