This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



April 18, 2013

What a long day! Got a slow start out of Sayulita. Only made 100 miles by noon today. Very twisty roads with many, many small villages to pass through. It finally picked up in the afternoon but was still a long ride. Started looking for a place to stay at about 5:30 but never found a place to stay until 7:30. Ended up in a small village that I don't even think has a name and has no restaurants. We did find some food at a outdoor barbecue that looks more like someone's front yard but they served us anyway. Just another day in Mexico. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment