This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



April 21, 2013

A shorter day of riding today. Rode up to Puebla and then down to Oaxaca where we will spend two nights. The riding was faster and more in the open in this part of Mexico. The past few days of riding were more in lush green and overgrowth, almost bordering on rain forest or jungle. There were even times when we were riding in a tunnel formed by the trees that overgrew the roads and left just a passageway through, and the flowering trees were beautiful with white, pink and purple flowers. This day was drier and more scrub brush than trees but very interesting. We will explore Oaxaca all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment