This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



April 19, 2013

Wow! That's all I can say about today! A very long day of incredible twisty roads. The day went like this -- left, right, left, right, oops - three cows in the road, right, left, right, wow- almost got my chicken for lunch - wonder why it was crossing the road?, left, right, left, right, a whole herd of goats in the road, left, right, left, three burro's this time, right, left, right, two dogs, right, left, right, two burro's, left, right, left, right, two cows and a burro, right, left, right, hmmmm - why are we being stopped by these guys wearing dirty t-shirts and plain pants and holding guns?, right, left, right, that was close, right, left, another herd of goats, etc., etc. We finally made it to Taxco. We will rest here for a day, then head to Oaxaca next.

No comments:

Post a Comment