This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



April 28, 2013

We ate breakfast at a small outdoor (everything is outdoor around here) restaurant, and headed up to the ruins. As before we took the collectivo up the hill to the entrance. After spending hours wandering and climbing all over the pyramids and other buildings, Don and I took a trail through the Jungle out to the road. This trail passes by other ruins that have not been cleared off yet, beautiful streams, pools and waterfalls, and finally over a suspension foot bridge before coming out at the road near the museum. After wandering through the museum, we walked back to the cabana while stopping for lunch along the way. Tomorrow we will depart Palenque and head north once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment