This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



FRIDAY JUNE 18 2010,
Packed up our camp early and were on the road around 6:30 this morning. Rode up to Madawaska, the most northeastern city in the United States. From there we crossed the border into New Brunswick and crossed into yet another time zone, the Atlantic Timezone. That makes five time zones all total that we have spent time in during this trip. Now we are heading west and plan on returning to the United States at Sault St. Marie and head through Northern Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota before returning to Canada for awhile. Miles today were 410.1 for a grand total so far of 6296.4 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment