This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



SUNDAY JUNE 13 2010,
A day of riding the Blue Ridge Parkway again. Almost hit a squirrel but it survived. Also almost hit a skunk but missed it so I survived. Several deer were encountered but no injuries on either side. Went through a town that has some unique street names like Al Gore Lane, Purple Cow Lane, Forgotten Lane, Shangri-La Lane and Silver Bullet Lane. Using all those names in one paragraph could be interesting. Stopped in Harrisonburg, Virginia for the night. Miles ridden today was 402.4 for a total miles for the trip of 4801.4 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment