This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



WEDNESDAY JUNE 23 2010,
Left Wolf Point, North Dakota and made good time westward. Spent the entire day almost riding across eastern Montana. Before leaving North Dakota, we went through an area that must have been hit really hard by that rain storm we went through yesterday since they were slowing everyone down and having us pass through a flooded section of the highway in single file. Our side of the highway wasn’t too bad but the traffic coming the other way had to pass through what seemed to be a fairly deep lake that swallowed up the highway. Montana seems to go on forever but finally we rode through the southern edge of Glacier National Park and then turned south along the shore of Flathead Lake to the home of some friends. Today’s mileage came to 498.1 giving us a grand total so far of 8590.8 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment