This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



TUESDAY JUNE 8 2010,
Really fun day with beautiful weather the whole time. After riding through the middle of the Everglades Park, we headed south the entire length of the Florida Keys. Saw a couple "critters" in the water along the road who were only showing me their big eyeballs and a long snout above the water. Got to Key West in time to go the two blocks from our hotel to the monument marking the southernmost point in the United States to take pictures then went swimming before walking through town to Hemingway's house and other points of interest. Fantastic weather all day. Todays miles were 340.2 for a total for the trip so far at 3359.1 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment