This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



THURSDAY JUNE 17 2010,
Left Vanessa's house this morning after breakfast. Didn't take long to ride into a rain shower. The rain lasted almost all day long and the cold forced us to put on our jacket liners to keep warm. But by the time we got into northern Maine, it cleared up and warmed up. We found a beautiful campground to camp at so for tonight we will be sleeping on the ground in tents. It is supposed to be warm and dry for the next couple days here. Tomorrow we will stop at Madawaska, the highest point in Maine, to mark the third corner of this four-corners of the U.S. ride. Then we head west, toward home, by way of Blaine, Washington. Miles travelled today was 420.0 for a total so far for the trip of 5886.3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment