This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



WEDNESDAY JUNE 16 2010,
A day of relaxing. Went down to Holyoke and spent time at the mall there doing some shopping. Then visited downtown Northampten for lunch and relaxing with a book on Main Street. Don caught up to me this afternoon and after his arrival we spent some time performing maintenance on the bikes. They should be good now for the rest of the trip. Home cooked barbecue chicken and homemade pie for dinner finished a good day. My mileage today was short, just around the local area, and was 44.9 miles. That makes the trip total so far at 5466.3. Tomorrow, we head for Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment