This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



FRIDAY JUNE 25 2010,
Had a great day riding the rest of the North Cascades Highway. Very scenic and a great motorcycle road. Took back country two-lane roads all the way to Blain, Washington. That completes the goal that we had, the four extreme corner of the United States. Now to head home. We decided to make a fast shot down Interstate 5 to Salem, Oregon for the night. Unfortunately the term “fast” never materialized since the Friday afternoon traffic through Seattle and Olympia was stop-and-go for many miles. That really slowed us down and we arrived at Dee’s house at around eight that evening. The day’s ride came out at 536.2 so the grand total so far is 9584.1 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment