This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2 2010
Took mainly two lane roads in the morning and some freeway this afternoon. Made good time and ended up in Van Horn, Texas. Saw lots and lots of border patrol officers. They are doing the best they can. Getting hot here. We will see how long the great weather will stay with us. Rode 532.2 miles today for a total for the trip so far at 1130.4 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a hot start and bound to get hotter. Summer has already started with a vengeance here in SC. Any idea when you might be near here? I have a memorial service to attend soon, and we most def plan to be able to meet you guys at our home or along your route. Ride safe!

    ReplyDelete