This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



SATURDAY June 5 2010,
Another great ride. The roads are great and even the straight sections are fun since we are weaving back and forth in order to miss the armadillos and turtles on the road. Some more rain today but not too bad. Finished up in Birmingham, Alabama, where we spent the afternoon in the great Barber Motorsports Museum. After the time in the museum, I replaced the worn out rear tire on my motorcycle with a new tire that should get me through the rest of the trip. Miles today was 328.3 for a total for the trip so far at 2387.4 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment