This is a map of my current trip --

This map shows my current location as well as where I have been. Enjoy. --- Well, here I go again. Where will I possibly end up? Hope you enjoy following me .... Check back often.



TUESDAY, JUNE 1 2010
A good start to an epic ride. Don Simone arrived at my house Monday afternoon and we left my house in Inyokern, California this morning. Made good time to San Ysidro, California, right across the border from Tijuana, Mexico. Then headed east. The ride from my house started out warm but near Marieta, we stopped to put on warm liners under our riding gear. After leaving San Ysidro, it warmed up quickly and the warm liners were soon in the duffle bags. Got hotter and hotter after the Yuma area. We are now stopped for the night in Casa Grande, Arizona. Rode 598.2 miles today.

No comments:

Post a Comment